Missed a lesson? Here's all you need to know...
- Swimmers are entitled to a maximum of two make-up lessons per term, upon giving 6 hours notice of absence prior to the class.
- All absences and make-up lessons must be notified of/booked via the Customer Portal (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not registered).
- No make-up lessons are given for lessons missed without 6 hours notice of absence prior to the class.
- No make-up lessons are given for lessons missed throughout the Holiday Intensive Program.
- No make-up lessons are given for missed private lessons.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. No refund or credit will be given if a suitable lesson is unavailable.
- Make-up lessons may be taken at any one of our five locations on any day, if a suitable lesson is available.
- Make-up lessons are only available to be booked one week in advance.
- Make-up lessons must be completed within the term that the original lesson is missed.
- Make-up lessons are not permitted during the first week of term.
- Make-up lessons cannot be transferred to the Holiday Intensive Program or siblings, or carried over to the following term.
- Any make-up lessons not completed within the term will not be credited or refunded.
- Make-up lessons will not be taken into consideration until term fees have been paid in full.
- Presenting a medical certificate for lessons missed, without giving 6 hours notice of absence prior to the class, will not result in extra make-up lessons.
- For extended illness or injury, please contact Aquastar Accounts via email email@example.com (with a medical certificate) when the illness or injury occurs, to discuss your options for the remainder of the term. These circumstances are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Extended holidays during term are only eligible for the two make-up lessons. The extra lessons missed will be forfeited, and cannot be made-up, credited, or refunded.
- Once booked, a make-up lesson cannot be changed. If it is missed no replacement lesson will be given.
- Swimmers are permitted a maximum of two lesson credits (50% of the lesson fee) per term, upon 24 hours notification of absence prior to the class.
- No lesson credits are given for lessons missed without 24 hours notification of absence prior to the class.